View Single Post
Blackcat31 10:16 AM 02-12-2014
Originally Posted by SnowDayMom:
Wait, before I respond to your post, I want to make sure I'm being fair in my response, so I need a clarification. Are you genuinely just curious about why I'd put so much effort toward addressing the thing I posted to your forum about, or am I supposed to pick up on all the unspoken things I *could* read between the lines from in your post?

Unspoken, but implied things like:
"I'm tired of this discussion."
"You're beating a dead horse."
"Your issue has been thoroughly addressed, so please fade back into the interwebz and leave us alone."

And before you answer, please consider that I posted ONE original response to this thread, and since then, I've only been responding to people who have responded to me. Thus, *I'm* not driving this traffic.

Unless...I'm NOT SUPPOSED TO BE responding to those who are responding to me??

Wait, that can't be right... *consults internet handbook*
*I like you you *

No, I am genuinely curious.

...and I am not a read between the lines kind of provider. I am pretty black and white...and very transparent.

Sometimes that leaves my foot in my mouth but I am who I am and will apologize if I offend but take responsibility for all I say and do.....even when I am in the wrong.

So no. There is no hidden message or anything like that...just genuinely curious. I can't help that part of me...

I started this profession accidentally. I was on the same path as you.... and suddenly found myself here.