View Single Post
nannyde 05:28 PM 06-09-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
OP:
I wanted to come down and see where my LO is sleeping and playing. I also wanted to meet the assistants (there are two). I never thought it was even an issue until she pushed back on my request to go down. It made me wonder why and if there was a reason she didn’t want me coming down. I think if she had just let me come down the first time, it wouldn’t have planted suspicions in my mind. Also, when I told a few friends that I didn’t go down there, they seemed alarmed, telling me that they were always welcome into their providers care area (in home as wel). So it made me wonder what was up with mine. Keep in mind I am a FTM and only have my friends to ask/ compare notes or my own feelings/ instincts to rely on
did you see the sleep and playroom before enrollment? Did you ask to meet the staff assistants? Were you made aware of the staff before starting? What was the reason you didn't require meeting them before enrollment?

Most parents who want in the playroom want to see the other kids and want to watch the provider/staff care for the kids. It's unusual to have a parent even enroll without seeing the care area.