Thread: Weekend Care?
View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 04:03 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Im looking for someone honest,loving person that loves kids and that is really petiant im a single mother with 2 kids im trying to start working saturdays and will need someone to help me with them ..that will charge me for day not hr anyone interested let me know pleace
You may want to contact your local childcare resource and referral organization for a list of child care providers that provide care on weekends. Posting here will probably not help you because this forum has child care providers from all over the US and other countries so finding someone local to you will probably be difficult.

You can also try joining a local child care Facebook group (if you use FB) where parents post their needs (make sure to include your city, the days and hours of care that you are looking for and the age of your child/children.

Nanny.com is another good source.

Keep in mind that weekend care even in a family child care setting (the home of the child care provider) is more expensive than child care during "normal" weekday hours. I posted in this thread back in 2011 and now 7 years later my weekend rate went from $40 a day for 10 hours to $80.

Someone to care for your child/children in your own home will require a nanny and will be more expensive than that. Good luck.