View Single Post
kelliott 10:22 PM 04-24-2013
Originally Posted by Crystal:
Why does this matter? As a parent, I did not want people transporting my child either. Who knows what kind of driver they are, if they speed, get road rage, etc.?

The parent agreed to pick up early for games. However, the provider should have given her ample time to make accomodations to pick her child up early. The provider did not find out at 8:00 at night that her child had a game the next day and she was being very inconsiderate and disrespectful to the parent by giving such short notice. She could have missed the beginning of ONE GAME since the parent was unable to get off of work on time. Additionally, if they had a signed contract saying that her pick up time is 5:30, she doesn't HAVE to accomodate the providers request and can pick her child up at that time. The parent was doing the provider a favor by picking up early and the provider could have given an inch in this instance.

I just don't get why the parent is being questioned about this.
thank you for your defense!.. i did say that the games were mentioned in the contract, however, she never gave a schedule of them or anything and the notice to my work was my biggest issue. i called the licensing office today and they said she did nothing wrong which i don't get, obviously.. i am still going to contact a lawyer and file a complaint.. something has to be done.. why even give a permission slip if it's irrelevant to what you're going to go by?!??