View Single Post
MommyMuffin 05:44 AM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by gkids09:
I have done a newsletter once a month for a few years now. In it, I put reminders, such as "Remember to bring diapers and wipes for your child if he/she is in diapers!" or "Remember we will be closed on ____ for ________"
I also have a quote of the month, where I put something cute, clever, or funny one kid said during the month. I have a Brag Box where I write every child's first name and something they learned during the month. I also have a few other things in there, just announcements or information the parents need. I have also just started doing a weekly newsletter. This one is not as in depth. It just tells the parents what our theme for the week is, the books we will be reading, activities we will be doing, things they can do at home relating to this theme, and announcements for the week (birthdays, for example). Hope this helps! Feel free to PM me if you want to see my newsletter(s). Don't want to put any of the kids' names on here for everyone in the world to see.
I would love to see it but I dont know how to pm...and I am in my early 20s and have always had a computer!!