View Single Post
Blackcat31 10:05 AM 07-24-2018
I'm well aware of the topic or subject and my comments aren't directed at anyone in particular......although I knew the 'in my defense' posts would follow.

It's just a bit "funny" and somewhat hypocritical for child care providers to complain/vent about this.
Mostly because we do not know everyone's situation nor their journey's.

We "think" we do, but we really don't..... and as humans we apply our "rules" and our ideals to what we think is or isn't good parenting.

Statements such as "I see how it effects DCK" etc but again, we only know part of the story.

We know only what we see/hear and of course, assume.

I also "get" that sometimes providers are just venting.

Doesn't change the fact that I, personally feel providers are super judgmental about everything.

Clients use too much daycare....ie; bad parents, don't care about their kids, lazy etc...

Clients that don't want to pay full time or only use a partial week or want time off without being charged; don't understand how important consistency is, don't respect their provider or his/her attempt to operate a business....

It's a double edged sword and no matter how you look at it, parents just can't win. They're judged no matter what they do.

Take my opinion for what's it worth.....my opinion.