View Single Post
LysesKids 12:48 PM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by Wednesday:
Tell him it is a requirement to meet them both together so that you can go over policies. Chalk it up to "I've got a handbook an inch thick and I'm sure you don't want to go over that twice! Hahaha... So let's pick a day when she can also attend!"

I hear ya on this. But it just occurred to me, what's a single dad to do? That's got to be a hard position to be in. I guess you would schedule for when your husband is home, but that's not always possible either. I do NOT interview with my enrolled kids here for safety and because it would be almost impossible. They LOVE visitors, and not in a good way.
This is why I am so greatful for neighbors... as a single lady, I also don't set interviews until it's almost time for last pick up... I do that so one at least parent knows a man/couple is in the house at pick-up time - the last family out watches out for me when it comes to interviews; the interviweing person just assumes they are meeting one of the parents , not that it's done at that time for a reason