Thread: Help Please!!
View Single Post
Christian Mother 03:29 PM 02-28-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
They aren't asking you to work WITH them ... they are asking you to DO IT.

They are bullying you.

Tell them he will nap when the other kids do and they will stop doing long drop off and pick ups.

Tell them NO more nap discussions. I wouldn't want to discuss their sleep deal for another minute. ENOUGH

You seem super sweet and I can feeeel it in every post. Don't let these guys be mean to you and call it "the best interest" of the child.

They shouldn't be sucking the life out of three times a day... arrival.. nap.. and pick up.

Geeze she did day care for cryin out loud. I have a feeling they searched for a day care they thought they could bully and now they are working that magic on you. They can just say words and you get to give them three hours a day of either parental one to one or the kid one to one.

Time for them to move on to their next victim.
Yes, pretty much as a matter of fact DD came to pick up his son at 2:30pm....I just had a little hunch that he'd be WAY early to check on me. But, I never lie nor do I say I am going to do something and not do it. I told DM that i would put put him down from 11am til 1pm. My normal time and as DD walks up stairs says to me..."He isn't asleep is he?" I looked at him with that look of WHAT?!! I said of course not...he had a 2 hr nap just as I said he would. So as soon as DS see's DD he smiles and runs up to give him a hug and then goes back to his toys. I could tell that DD was upset...he wanted badly to say something but couldn't find fault until he notices 2 bruises on his sons face which he asked about and I said that DS came in with those this morning. They where very light and nothing red or swollen. He made me feel like he was accusing me of something. But he left early and did NOT linger!! Thank heavens!! I just find it very funny that he came checking up on me. If they don't trust me then why use me as a daycare provider. If I for one moment wasn't happy with the daycare program I was using I'd remove him. That would be on me and me alone..my decision.
DD didn't mention anything about nap or argue in anyway and like you said Nannyde...I wasn't for a min. going to discuss it any further.

And see that is where it gets me the most....that this lady was a daycare provider. She above all should not have asked. We even talked about this when interviewing and I said I just could not do that. Hopefully since DD picked up little guy early that will allow them quite a while to wear him out so he will sleep through the night but I am guessing he just hasn't transitioned from sleeping through the night as of yet.