View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:58 AM 01-11-2011
Originally Posted by MG&Lsmom:
Do you think that's a bit harsh? It takes me an hour to clean my house. It's small, but 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, living, dining and kitchen. As long as the rooms are picked up, the cleaning gets done in the hour between DH leaving and first dck arriving, all while my own kids are eating breakfast and getting themselves dressed. I dust on the weekends, but other than that, I'm only doing dishes or wiping up meal mess while dcks are here 7am to 5pm.
What's harsh? I don't mean we shouldn't tidy up...I have a small house too for daycare and I clean as I go along too. I even have parents say, "How do you keep the kids so well behaved AND the house clean?" I meant that I have personally seen providers have immaculately clean homes AT ALL TIMES. That makes me a bit nervous, but I really was just saying that I don't think that parents should judge a provider based on the organization of her house. I would rather have a disorganized (but clean) home and a wonderful cargiver than have a super clean and organized house with a provider who spends all her time cleaning and organizing.....makes it uncomfortable to be there IMPO.
I wasn't trying to be harsh about anything...I guess I am just laid back about the subject.... so if I offended you... I'm sorry.