View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 11:07 AM 09-22-2011
Why not call licensing yourself and tell them your side of the story. Just call up and say that you had this issue with the DCP and that she threatened to report you and that you just want to make sure that if she does call that she doesn't make up any untruthful stories. Explain your policies about taking kids with you and let them know that you have a waiver to transport. Explain everything exactly as you did here and be CONFIDENT when you talk to them. If you are planning on terminating them I would notify them of this as well and let them know that they have goven you no notice of terminitation but that you will initiate the process and that since she has already threatened you once about reporting you that you want to make sure that they are aware in case there is any backlash towards you in retaliation.

Hugs to you. So sorry that you had to miss your DD's solo. It sounds like you did everything right and she is angry because she is self absorbed and fails to see thing from your perspective. If I were in your shoes, I'd be terminating and would make sure that I quote everything in there about how she failed to give notice. I would send a termination notice today. Require payment for the 2 week termiation period and quote your policies.

Like someone said, hindsight. I think I also wouldve sat in my seat at the concert until my DD was done or had DCM go to the school and go to my row. I also wouldve charged lat pick-up fees.