View Single Post
Michael 12:45 PM 10-31-2012
Originally Posted by KeremBella:
My problem has to do similarly with the previous posts, the night before yesterday i got home extremely tired I am a fulltime student and go to school from ten am to seven everyday and what worse that day I was up and about since about seven in the morning, I know that to many of you that might not be so hard but when I hardly get any sleep.

Cut to the chase. Monday night I fell asleep and left my son with his father we've been together for two years marriage and five years together period. So he was taking care of him while I was asleep; to be honest I knocked out. The next day my son he is a year and four months, to be honest he woke up in a very I guess irritable mood he wouldn't really be himself he was just kind of there and well his dad changed his diaper and his little butthole was very irritated, we live in a very small trailer home its and rv and well I was in the room and he was changing him in the living room which is in plain view from the bedroom area, from ther I could see he was very irritated and I told my husband and he just kind of blew it off when he usually asks for the desitin creamm to put on him but he blew me off. So the day went on and well my son didn't really eat, he usually wants to eat everything he sees you eating but he didn't want to eat at all not even his bottle. I know that when he is in the middle of a growth sprout he usually won't eat but I don't know if I'm panicking or what but, im scared that all the factors put together point at something way worse. My mother took him to a lady that used to be a nurse and she said there may be signs of him being molested but my mom doesn't like my husband and I'm worried that she's making it up in a way, also my husband was in prison and now he is on probation and well I'm scared to take my son to the doctor and just get him in trouble for an overeaction to a diaper rash:/ I mean I love my son and I don't want anything to happen to him but what can I do? How am I supposed to react? Please help me I don't know what I am supposed to do in a way I'm scared for my husband but mostly I'm worried about my sons wellbeing. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Stop making excuses for your husband and take your child to the doctor immediatly. A doctor is not going to get your husband in trouble for diaper rash. If abuse is going on, your doctor can examine and make that determination. Doing nothing is the worst thing to do. Do it NOW.