Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
jgcp 03:37 PM 06-18-2015
Got a phone call this morning from one dcm ( ive known her since we were 11 yrs old and were once really good friends but have way diff lifestyles so more just we used to hang out but i know everything about you friends now haha) Anyway she says she is running late and asks if i can meet her at her job to pick up 8 yr old dcg. Really? I say sorry everyone is eating breakfast... she tells me dcg will just stay with her at work. Then about an hour and a half later her grandma drops her off?? Nothing from her mom saying she was going to come. Then gma says OH dcm only works till about 1 today so it should be a short day..... SWEET... well its 330 now and no mom. Even dcg noticed? She really is the most irrisponsable person and thinks im here to just cater to her every time she cant get her sh** together. last week she wanted me to keep dcg till my 8pm softball game and take her with me so she could just get her from there( she lives a little out of town but makes that my problem)??? Nope closing is 530. Im just happy its a summer thing and probably just June.