Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
ChelseaB 12:10 PM 08-31-2015
Grr so I have had one DCF for over a year now. But when I sent out my updated contract last week, I thought I could tell a huge difference in the DCM attitude. She wasn't as friendly as before, and she would barely speak to me. Then, today, 30 mins before her 2 SA kids were scheduled to arrive, she just called me to inform me that she and her husband had talked over the weekend, and they weren't going to bring the kids anymore; that they had instead decided to enroll them in the after school at the YMCA. Okay, thank you for the 2 weeks preferred notice that I've requested since the beginning. Oh, and no, I didn't change their rates, hours, anything; it was just updating policies and such that weren't a huge deal. I am so frustrated. She never even spoke to me about any issues to give the chance to fix them, if there were any. This is the first time this has happened, and this was a family I had signed from the beginning, before I enforced flat rates, deposits, etc. So now, I'm going to be stressed and financially strapped until I find another family. So much for mine and Hubby's anniversary weekend plans.