View Single Post
tenderhearts 12:08 PM 10-31-2018
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
Check out IKEA if you’re looking for cheap, sturdy child-sized furniture and toys without buttons. They ship at much cheaper prices now. I just redid my daycare last year and changed almost everything and IKEA saved me a lot of $.

The kitchen,doll bed, child sized chairs and table chairs in the dramatic play center, the sensory table and stools, easel, dollhouse and child sized storage units on the walls and ground and the “stairs” leading to the egress are all IKEA. Some of the wooden toys are also IKEA. Each ground storage unit is a different center.

I have a light table that is a much cheaper light box on top of an IKEA storage unit. IKEA also has a small see through light box with lights inside. As far as manga-tiles you can’t go wrong with those!
Wow great thanks for the tip with IKEA I never thought of that.
One thing I know for sure I need right now is nap mats and I need a new rocking chair (for me) I got one a few years ago at walmart and it was garbage so any tips on that too would be great. I will definitley be searching the Ikea website.
So I'm still a little confused withe the tiles, are those for the light tables or are they just tiles? I have tons of mega magnets that are the most played toy in my daycare and it has been that way since I bought them 5 years ago, I keep adding to those because they are expensive.

At a class I went to others in it just really raved about these light tables and I had never heard of them before
https://www.amazon.com/Whitney-Broth...itney+brothers