View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 01:02 PM 11-27-2018
Late pickups are one of my biggest pet peeves.

Here's mine:

Late Pick-Up Fee

Any pick-up arrival after your contract hours will result in a Late Pick-up fee of $20 for the first fifteen minutes and $1.00 for every minute thereafter which must be paid no later than at drop-off on your child’s next attendance day.

For example, if your scheduled pick up is at 4:00 p.m. but you do not leave my daycare home until 4:10 p.m, the appropriate late fee will apply for those 10 minutes.
Please see the “Late Pick Up” section for more information.

Late Pick-Ups
Clients must be respectful of my time, the needs of my own family and other obligations and must respect their contracted hours.

If your child is picked up later than your contracted pick-up time with no prior approval, I may have planned that time for other things and/or may not be present when you arrive to pick your child up. It will then be your responsibility to either go to my location to pick your child up or wait until I return, late fees will apply until the time that you retrieve your child.

Thirty minutes past your scheduled pickup time is considered excessively late and will require a meeting with me before a child may return to the daycare. Lateness of more than three occasions during the course of our contract is a significant problem and may be grounds for termination.

If you have a question or concern to discuss with me I am always happy to conference with you, but ask that you arrive early enough before your scheduled pick-up time or make an appointment with me so that there is enough time to talk.