Thread: So Sad...
View Single Post
nannyde 08:28 AM 02-27-2011
It makes me wonder if there was anyone else there she is protecting? If that person is family she may be hiding even more.

Sometimes in mistakes and tradgedy the provider is actually protecting a lesser crime.

If she left an unauthorized person there she initially may not have told the truth thinking she would be in trouble for THAT.

THAT is not anywhere near as bad as leaving the kids completely alone. If she can say words to make it look like SHE was there then she thinks she will be alright. She doesn't have to admit she had a person there who wasn't supposed to be there or that she was gone altogether.

I wonder about the ages of the kid. The oldest is three. Would a three year old who was unsupervised play with a stove? I don't know the answer to that. Out of everything they COULD do in the house would THAT be what they would mess with?

I could see them go to water or tear up the house/toys.... but going to the stove?

One thing that is odd too is the time the neighbors said they saw her go in and the time she came out for help. They estimated ten to twenty minutes. That makes me wonder if the fire actually did start after she got back. What kind of fire would she have that she could work on getting out in ten to twenty minutes assuming it was already started when she got there?