View Single Post
LysesKids 08:08 AM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
I do ask for payment, trust me. Yesterday was nuts I was trying to leave fast because I had evening plans and when I have so many families with different schedules ie tuesday/thursday, monday, tuesday, friday, monday/friday, full time etc, sometimes I lose track until I sit down and do my books on who has/hasnt' paid. I guess my point of the post is, I am sick to death of telling people that I need to be paid. I would like it to be friday and just get fricken paid without having to remind people. I am not afraid to tell them, but am tired of doing so.
I have 2 set days for pay each month with the exception of Drop-ins... the 1st or 1st & 15th lol. No pay, no stay & if you don't pay the contract fees it automatically switches to Pay by the day/Drop-in care ( which is a higher fee per day) if you are even one day late and my contract states that in Bold... I want my $$ and it's paid before I care for your child. Only had one issue in all the years I have done it this way... I don't want the late fee, I want to be paid on time so my bills get paid