View Single Post
Scout 08:55 AM 10-31-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Fwiw~ I wasn't dissing the actual spelling errors as much as I was commenting on the "text talk".

If you (any poster) are trying to make a valid point in a discussion, then take the time to spell out the words. Such as "you are" instead of "u r".

I also understand that some posters are posting from their smart phones but I still feel that to be taken a bit more seriously, talk or type as an adult.

I felt like the whole post was one long text message from a teenager.

Also, kids that are in daycare for the first time ALL tend to be sick a little more than normal since their exposure to normal illnesses and ailments is new and their little bodies haven't had a chance to build up any immunities yet. I don't think that type of sickness has anything to do with vaccines.
I agree with the speeling out of words but, as a smartphone only poster I have to tell you it can be a hassle. The cursor jumps all over the place and you cant see what you are tying when you type it!

As for my sons illnesses, I was not stating that it had anything to do with vaccines. I was just saying that I chose to have him done. I know kids in childcare get sick a lot but, I have seen a BIG difference between my first & second child. My little guy is much healthier so it isn't every child but, probably most! I just wouldnt want to hear it from a dcp that their child picks up every illness but, isnt vaccinated. I personally think the risks are so small & choose to give my kids the shots. It is every parents right to choose to or not to vaccinate. I do think that a parentthat chose not to though would feel different if their child caught chicken pox from another unvaccinated child. Just saying.

I feel that while I enjoy reading this forum very much some posters are very judgemental & quick to correct people. Sometimes it comes off as "i am better than you". The beuty is thst it is ooen to anyone to post & we should welcome different opinions without ridicule. JMHO.