Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
daycarediva 10:15 AM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Ariana:
So frustrating but glad I am not alone! Same situation here, kid is well dressed, parents are GREAT and never give me grief but dayum I am tired!!

I wasn’t going to bring it up. I literally had washed my hands of it because my part was DONE. Then yesterday dad came in asking me if I thought she was making progress. I told him no. Then he comes in today asking if teething could make her regress. TEETHING?! Kill.me.now.
My kiddo has had repeated ear infections/tubes once, ALWAYS stuffed up, did all age appropriate allergy testing and is on Claritin daily, had tonsils removed.

Today the floor was messy after lunch so I scooted the kids chairs in a 'train' and had them line up seated while assistant cleaned. She didn't understand the change in routine and cried. I had to let her stand up/get in line. She's almost 5.

We have to repeat the potty routine/hand washing routine every single time AND have visuals or she misses steps. Puts her items away in other kid's cubby's that are PHOTO labeled.

I just wish parents knew that I DO NOT make suggestions to be mean, or judging them AT ALL. I want what is best for the child. I may be contracted help but I care about them too and watching a child struggle that you cannot really do anything more for stinks.