Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Cat Herder 12:14 PM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Why does my state think this is the best time for inspections? State of emergency due covivid 19 and I just got a letter saying our licensor will be working out of her vehicle because her office is closed and will still be doing inspections! Hell no! I'm stressed as it is and I do not want her here after being to other daycares potentially bringing in the virus.

My state is seriously stupid!
Same here.

We have always been required to keep N-95 masks, goggles, gloves and gowns in our first aid kit, but I have no intention of using my supplies for them to wear. They better come fully decked out in fresh, unopened, PPE. The masks were meant to prevent exposure of the patient, not the wearer, anyway.

My client's kids only come here and go home. Parents are working from home. We all go to the same grocery, pharmacy and hardware store. I feel pretty safe with my small circle and small town. I am not inviting in anything else from the outside, though.

I know my clients would support me on refusal and rebuttal at this time. Crazy, really.