View Single Post
Lil_Diddle 11:55 PM 04-09-2020
Well it’s official today, school is now closed for the remainder of the year. Until today, it was closed until April 24th. As I watch teacher’s kids, they were paying 50% as a holding fee. I’ve had two families drop, one that said she’s happy to keep paying through the closure. The rest haven’t said much but they do make their payments. I haven’t said anything new since today’s announcement. But I previously mentioned if schools remain closed they are expected to keep paying 50% until the contract date- end of school scheduled date of May 22nd. But now that this is the case I’m feeling guilty, expecting payment for doing nothing. I know it’s not my fault or at my request. But I hate it. It was fine when it was just a few weeks, but now it will be a total of 9 weeks. I’m nervous about making the announcement. If I offer to drop charges though I will have no income to cover my bills without breaking into my savings. All of my daycare families are working and have not lost income. I just hate being in this position.