View Single Post
Jupadia 07:29 PM 10-28-2019
I had a mom back in June go on vacation to Cuba with her boyfriend and the sent kid to grandpas for the week and not at daycare. First she asked a few weeks before if payment was due if she went on a holiday, I told her as per contract that it was. She the goes on vaction on the Saturday, I forgot to make sure I received payment night before sobi check on Saturday morning. I see a email bank payment sent then, directly canceled right after. I text her and let her know, she responds she cant get to a computer till Monday sorry for the glitch. I say ok and give her the benefit of the doubt and tell her she has till Monday. Come Monday no payment is sent, come Wednesday I hear back and then their plane been delayed till Friday. Still no payment. Finaly Saturday rolls around and mom texts me. 'Sorry for last week with our delay in Cuba we can't afford to pay you for last week, I've sent payment for next week'. After depositing the money for the next week. I responded back with, not a problem as per contract your child was unrolled in my daycare. Your deposit was put towards last week. The money you sent today will cover your last week of care. Please keep in mind you owe late fees and your child may jot attend next week unless those are paid.

She ended up paying late fees, paid new deposit and re enrolled. I only took her back cause she was leaving at end of summer. Kids are hard to find in my area above 2 so I would not of filled I right away.