View Single Post
mac60 08:14 AM 07-10-2009
Originally Posted by seashell:
im sorry this happened to you. I agree, just bring the kids back and dont open your door. Apply for a license if you have to. The state should just mind their own damn business. It's between parents and providers. End of story. I had a licensed center and they showed up maybe once every 2 years? They are supposed to make sure the enviroment is safe once every 2 years? The parents are in and out everyday. They are smart enough to make their own decisions about the enviroment their children are in. The parents know what's going on, the state is clueless.

I dont have a license now and i am careful not to give out my address or answer my door when i am not expecting company. It's none of their business what i do in my home. If the parents had a concern about the way i care for their kids, then they would leave or call dcf.

Good luck please keep us posted.
very well said and i totally agree! What more/greater inspection than parents coming into our home 2 times each day times how ever many familes you care for.......gosh that certainly should be enough.