View Single Post
Papa 09:12 AM 12-06-2018
We had one that was a handful when mom or moms came to pick up. He was never a problem all day just when one of them came. Then he moved to head start and I would pick him up at noon and hecame to our home. Well headstart would send home a note saying he was uncontrollable till the last ten minutes and when mom picked him up here he would be ok but she would read the note and for five minutes coddle him and kiss him and say I am proud of you changing the last ten minutes and never say anything about pushing the other boy off the slide or throw the chairs. Next he went to kindergarten and got suspended two times and kicked out of that school all within a month. Now for thirty five years my wife has been doing daycare and I have watched kids at first respect there parents and everyone to nowadays all parents want to do is never upset them let them call the shots and never be negative. I never allowed him to act up I would stand up and hold his hand pick up his shoes walk him over to a spot and tell him to sit and put them on and stay there till mom walked him out .. he did just that .. then as they pulled out the driveway you could hear him screaming at mom all the way down the block.. I do t ask the kids to do something I tell them I don’t let them deside. I get in trouble with my wife a lot for that but the kids are more closer to me most of the time.. it’s a different time now but I do think it’s gi Worse. Sorry for the rant but parents always say they can’t control their kids and don’t know why, they ask what I do and I tell them .