View Single Post
284878 07:47 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by LittleExplorers:
I will have another infant/ toddler variance this fall and being pregnant myself, I need some extras for both daycare and personal use.

I am normally pretty minimalist for daycare. I am nature based and spend a ton of time outside. I need to add some things for thefourrh infant/ toddler as well as or own little one and things to help keep them busy as I get bigger and bigger.

Space saving a plus.

Does anyone have foam climbers they love? Developmental toys without batteries? Favorite highchair? Anything else you find super helpful or loved by little ones?

I got a few foam climbers from ecr4kids off eBay.

Green toys, I got few of these from Amazon when they go on sale for DS. I also like learning resources, they seem to be sturdy plastic toys.

I used a space saver for my DD and a booster for DS, both strap to chairs. For the booster, I used a step stool to attach the booster to. I think the booster it Fisher Price, the style I have had very few cracks or grooves in for food to get stuck in.
I also have a shelf gripper pad that I place under the booster to help keep the chair clean.

I got DS a travel foldable crib and skipped the bassinet. Once he is 100% ou tot of the crib, it will get sold to my daycare.