View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:02 AM 11-24-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:

My current FB status:
"First Pot Roast of the season on the stove. Evergreen candle burning. Smells like the holidays "
First comment was his mom: 'how about those noodles?'
Response: 'Ahaha!! They're on the counter waiting for him. Its his choice what he wants for dinner. One just requires an apology lol'
His mom: 'omg that's so funny'

At least she's on my side! Haha. He was at their place last night because they bought him a more fuel efficient car (must be nice) and I'm sure she fed him well. We will see what he chooses to eat for dinner
I know I said I would refrain from posting in your threads but I have to ask, why are you with some one you have such contempt for?

Seems to me you (nor he) have any respect for one another.

I think it's childish and immature to play games like this when you are in a committed relationship with someone... Married or not, unless you are just roommates.. this behavior over dinner/grocery costs is silly.

Why not actually address the issue with a good old fashion sit down discussion?

Most adults manage their problems by talking things out. Any one married (or committed) for any length of time can attest to this.

Eye for an eye behavior only creates more trouble and drama within an already rocky relationship. I guess if that is your desired outcome, carry on but if you truly want to work things through at least one of you will need to take the high road.