View Single Post
Thriftylady 09:30 AM 04-06-2016
There are two main places my advertising seems to work. The grocery store, and local facebook groups. I have two spots I need to fill they have been open since early Feb.

So yesterday a mom posts she needs care for an infant and a 3 year old Mon, Thurs, Fri and Sat. Hours would be 11 AM until between 3-6 PM, depending on her hours. Someone gives her a rate that is way to high for this area. She PMed me in response to my post to her thread and I give her a rate of $150 a week (for both) considering it would be full time and Saturdays at that. I really don't want the Saturdays but we could really use the money from filling these spots. I also messaged her my website to look over. So then this morning, someone has posted giving her a rate of get this......$60 a week! Of course mom is all over that. That seems to be the big issue I fight in this area. I just can't seem to find a way around it, and I don't feel like I can lower my rates any farther.

I am not sure if I am asking for advice or what lol. But I need to find a way around this.