View Single Post
daycare 02:11 PM 02-13-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
No, but I use caribeaner (mountain climber clips) clips to secure the kids when we were learning to use it. I just added a smaller loop of rope and secure it onto their belt loop or their wrist (loosely). After all the kids have learned to hang on and NOT let go without permission, then we started venturing off our property. It didn't take them long to learn to stay put or we did't go. period.

I also attach the end of it to the stroller and follow them so I can give directions if necessary. I try to always place my oldest in front and rear.

I wasn't too keen on attaching the kids to the rope because if one tripped and they were attached....well, you get the picture...dominos....
got it!! Well I already placed the order for this one, but if for some reason it does not work out I would love to try your idea.

The one that I have I have even required to hold my hand while out on a field trip, but he will throw tantrums non stop trying to get out of holding my hand. Just this past week he threw himself down while holding my hand and took me down with him....ugh

I think that maybe if he is already set up to a device, he won't try so hard to get away and will get used to be hooked up?? I don't know..I have never had a kid like this before.....Gosh, just when I got comfy too....lol This job keeps me on my toes