View Single Post
CalCare 04:41 PM 02-10-2019
I think we need more clarification. Everyone is answering a different question. Are you saying you charge, for example, $20/day and then they only pay for the days that they attend? Like they could just come Monday one week and pay $20, or come 4 days the next week and pay $80?... Some people may be thinking it's just your pricing structure and you still charge because of contract, whether they come or not. I mean any rate can be divided by the day or hour and be called prices by day or hour. But I think the real question here is do you make them pay for their slot whether they attend or not. I am only open four days a week. My families pay a rate each week permanently whether they are out of town or sick or what. But it is explained as a 2 day a week rate, 3 day or 4 day. My one day person pays way more for their one day each week than my four day people pay for their days if you were divide the amount by days. It's just aanother way if making a part time schedule. They still have to pay for the spot...