View Single Post
Cat Herder 04:20 AM 05-14-2019
7, now.

7. 5/11/2019 Lake Havasu, AZ 85 Malia Mae Martin 18 mo

"A northwest Arizona man was arrested over the weekend after a baby girl who was left in a hot car died.

Lake Havasu City police say 23-year-old Ty Martin was taken into custody on a manslaughter charge Saturday.

Police say Martin left his infant unattended in a car for 45 minutes to an hour while he went to visit a friend, according to a news release. While investigating the death, police searched the home of 23-year-old Noah Grabowski, the friend Martin was visiting. Inside, police say investigators found marijuana plants and other related items. Grabowski faces charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and cultivation of marijuana." - https://www.abc15.com/news/crime/lak...ies-in-hot-car

And the one in Canada that Jupadia posted -

“A 16-month-old boy is dead after being left in a hot car in Burnaby on Thursday. As with any tragedy like this, I can’t imagine how the parents are coping. As a parent myself I can’t imagine how I would cope. So we have provided victim services, they are surrounded by friends and family,” she said.

** Not just no charges, the parents are viewed as the victims.