View Single Post
Aussiedaycare 01:13 PM 12-21-2018
I have had three out of my four families for a few years now and they are all exceptionally generous. Also my daycare is called Honeybee so I generally get a lot of bee themed things.

Family 1 (2 children) : this was one of the children's last week as they are off to kindergarten next year so they gave me a present a day. I got a pandora bracelet, a $40 voucher to get my nails done, a $30 voucher for the local movies, a years subscription to an internet site called Storybox and on the same day a lovely children's book about bees that save their friends and on the last day two bunches of flowers .

Family 2: A gorgeous bee hanging ornament, a bee robot, a children's book about a sneezing bee and a joke roll of toilet paper because when her child first started toilet training the first time he used the toilet here he tried to flush a full roll of toilet paper.

Family 3: $150 in cash.

Family 4: a $200 gift card to our local shopping centre and the sweetest card written from both dad and mum (they both wrote their own bits) which honestly bought a tear to my eye as it was so lovely.

The most touching part though was that they got together and did up a donation box for the dogs at our local pound that I volunteer at and donated it under my name. I was so touched as it showed they obviously listen to me when I rave on about what I have done on the weekend and they knew what was important to me.