View Single Post
tenderhearts 01:54 PM 07-30-2010
I sure hope I can get them to sleep in the same room, that would be one less headache, I just don't see that happening at least right away. See the baby I have now is just 4 mo. the other baby that will start in a few weeks will be almost 8 mo, well the 4 mo old her sleeping seemed pretty much the same the last 2 weeks up until yesterday, normaly she will take a morning nap which is about 1 1/2 -2 hours, sometimes a little catnap then her afternoon nap is about 1 1/2-2 1/2 hrs, yesterday both naps were 3 hours each, so now today her naps have been 1 hour and she's at her 3rd 1 hr nap, how do you keep a 4 mo old on the same schedule? I can't "keep" her up she was fussy as heck. Just curious how others do it. oh and getting back to them sleeping in the same room, most naps she will wake up a little and fuss for maybe a minute or 2 and fall back to sleep, I just don't want her waking up the other baby when she does that. I'm really hoping though to get them to sleep in the same room, that would be such a huge plus for me.