View Single Post
QualiTcare 04:39 PM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by Greenshadow:
I agree. The issue is she just flat out wont do it. She stands there trying and grunting and whimpering and telling me she cant do it. If I stand there trying to get her to do it herself, eventually, I end up with the entire daycare standing there trying to help or get into everything in that vacinity and it turns into this huge episode. So eventually I end up helping her because otherwise she will just stand there all day. Ive shown her how over and over. Ive told her how she has to pull up her panties FIRST and then her pants. She doesnt get it. She tries to pull up her pants with her panties together and it wont work.

I said the same thing to my husband about running around naked! All three of my own children have all naturally wanted to remove their clothing and try to put on clothing by themselves. Whats wrong with this little girl? I dont know. She is so used to having mommy slave do it for her, I think.
you need to turn into the stubborn one. don't help her - let her stand there all day if she wants to. if she pees on herself, oh well. she'll figure out soon if she doesn't pull her pants down, she'll have squishy pants.