View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:38 AM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
And since MV's post was private, I'm pretty sure the unregistered post was from someone who is actually a long time member as well. I'm not going to hide my opinions behind unregistered. Sorry. I try to be as diplomatic as possible, but sometimes, when serious safety breeches are posted, it bothers me to my core. And I will continue to speak up, especially on serious safety issues. I'm not perfect and don't pretend to be, but gosh darn it, safety first. And no, this wouldn't have happened at my center.
You are correct but in some cases, stating things as unregistered can be MORE beneficial than posting under a user name as many of us already have preconceived notions or experiences with certain members and I would hate to have something I said be taken out of context or my point missed simply because I was the one that said it. kwim?

There are many times on this forum that I see advice given and no one pays much attention but then a veteran provider comes along and says the same thing and everyone suddenly takes what "veteran provider" said as the best advice ever..... as if no one else mentioned it at all.