View Single Post
Unregistered 04:06 PM 11-30-2017
We've actually only had one parent that has inquired about the posting. We told her our account, and she said, "Wow! That incident sounds much more reasonable. That's not what they're saying online at all". I just apologized that she thought that we were capable of some of the things they were saying. She was fine and her child is still coming.

I just have former terminated employees (I never terminate anyone unless I absolutely must) parents who left because they didn't like that they had to actually *pay us for their childcare, and even a previous director (who was there a month and drove away half my staff and families before I had to terminate her) coming out of the woodwork and commenting terrible things as well.

The child has not been back and mom has not returned our calls--she's probably ashamed to because of the lies she's spouting online.

She received government subsidies for her childcare and had only her co-pay to pay. She hadn't paid any of it in months, but we knew she was suffering financially, so we worked with her. After her Facebook post, I went ahead and terminated the services and subsidies due to her not paying her co-pays as required.

I truly feel she is going to regret her decisions once she goes to another center and realizes that they are not going to be as cooperative and *all too* lenient as we were with her. But no, they will not be welcome back at our center. I had already in the past contemplated terminating services with her before due to the excessive late pick ups and consistently poor behavior of her 4 year-old son, whom she would not work with us in aiding.

They were actually not even supposed to be there the day of the incident, as they were over an hour late picking up the night before and were not supposed to return until they paid the late fee. That's what "being nice" gets you.... :/