View Single Post
sahm1225 02:44 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I agree with Snowmom.

Also in MN. I wrote a letter telling parents that I fully expect them to do their part in preventing the spread of COVID as it impacts us all and while I can't stop anyone from gathering or traveling I will make note of those that do so when ANY symptoms present themselves in even the smallest form I will be excluding from care.

In a perfect world we could trust parents 100% but since that is really not the reality, I can only control what I can control. However I did make mention of the following things in my newsletter for the upcoming holidays.
  • I am requiring ALL kids to have their flu vaccines
  • I am excluding for EVERY symptom on my illness policy list regardless of the parent guesses as to what their kid has.
  • Exclusion is now anywhere from 72 hours to 10 days instead of the normal 24-48 hours.
  • I expect open/honest communication in regards to a family's holiday plans as far as large gatherings and/or travel plans and if I suspect or learn a family lied I will terminate care as my family's health and well being (and other DC families) depends on their honesty.
BC Can you send me your letter? I want to create one too and was hoping for ideas