View Single Post
Kimberli 01:43 PM 10-27-2012
Originally Posted by Sunchimes:
Just to be safe, take you last 5 months of sign in sheets as proof that the child attended and you provided care all of that time. Maybe copies of her payments all that time. I would also take the licensing section on discipline to show that it doesn't say no time outs. Finally, I would take the packets of info you got from licensing telling you to use time outs. You may not need all of this, but she gets really frustrated with people who don't have documentation.

Good luck!
Absolutely! I have all this ... and more.

Years ago I prepared a case for my ex-husband to be heard in front of Judge Joe Brown. Before he heard the actual arguments, he made sure to tell my ex that our paperwork and preparation was the absolute best presentation he had seen in his 20 years in the field. I got this ... but unfortunately it doesn't guarantee that I would win!

I have e-mailed the show and given my permission to be heard on air, but now it is up to the crazy plaintiffs to decide whether or not they want to go there. The best selling point for me is that her decision is final ... I am beyond ready to lay this to rest and move on!!!