View Single Post
LysesKids 01:01 PM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by VacationLand Daycare:
Why do you think it's the providers that charge the lowest prices are the ones not filling spots? Shouldn't parents want to pay less if they can? Or do you think that parents think that less money means lower care quality? I'm trying to stay competitive in my pricing for my area, but I don't want that to hurt me in the long run!
Competitive doesn't mean lowest fees ever... I will never be the lowest priced home, nor do I want to be; as a single mom, I looked for quality over price when my kids were in childcare.

Around here lower fees can mean lower quality (or be seen that way); I've heard some stories, but it's not just homes, some lower priced centers too. I offer things nobody else does & found my nitch, but I priced myself to cover the extras too without getting too spendy.

I checked out your website & FB page... and the newsletter. I was wondering why parents were donating snacks etc, that's why I asked if you were on the Food program. If not, Why?

My main thing is I am infant only & try to be as Organic as possible also which is my difference from others around here. A lot of parents are looking for what makes you unique