View Single Post
daycare 02:24 PM 10-01-2015
Originally Posted by zuzispeedwell:
I have this girl that's turning 3 in two months. She has an older deaf brother who's recently got a cochlear implant, and her parents put her in our daycare because they need to help her brother with language and motor skills. He's super lively and cares a lot for his sister. But she constantly fights with him. When she's with us, she goes in (most of the times) crying. Her cry is like if she was trying to shout an U. But she's fine one moment, playing and everything... Then, "uuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!". She's crying and everyone's shouting that she's doing so. It gets on my nerves. Whenever she goes to the bathroom, she's talking all happy about everything. She even jumps and shouts and smiles and laughs when she's doing ballet. But whenever she's outside, we have to be like: or, she's always crying; or, she's never doing anything. She just gets all rigid in the middle of the hallway. We could be telling everyone: "Line up!" and they start singing and marching, and she doesn't even stands up. She just puts her finger in her mouth and starts making those toddler i-don't-want-to-look-at-you faces. Ah, she also clings a lot into my boyfriend/workmate because he's always carrying her and tickling her whenever she cries, but I tell him doing it like that is wrong because she'll feel she can cry to gain attention. She's been with us for 10 months now. Any ideas?
do you have a crying spot or a place to let her just cry it out.