View Single Post
EchoMom 03:25 PM 09-28-2012
Actually this issue is still up in the air and coming to a head very very soon. DCM has stalled and prolonged giving me an answer as to what she wants to do. I have the openings for both her kids as far as my limit of 6, however it would make my under 2 ratio out of whack, but I was considering it anyway (Yes yes, I know I know...). Anyway, she wants cheap cheap cheap. We sat down to talk and I gave her my final price. She STILL stalled, despite crying while we talked, and I'm still waiting to hear back from her what she wants to do.

So, I stopped waiting on her. She has taken months and months, well, her entire pregnancy really. She keeps saying 2 weeks 2 weeks we'll talk again in 2 weeks but doesn't really happen.

So, this week I've been doing interviews. I just signed a toddler age 2 and have 3 interviews for 1 infant spot so I can pick who I want most. So I've filled the spots this week and as soon as I have contracts and deposits in hand I'll tell her the offer has expired and her spots have been filled as of November 1st.