View Single Post
Blackcat31 07:36 AM 09-29-2012
Originally Posted by glenechogirl:
Actually this issue is still up in the air and coming to a head very very soon. DCM has stalled and prolonged giving me an answer as to what she wants to do. I have the openings for both her kids as far as my limit of 6, however it would make my under 2 ratio out of whack, but I was considering it anyway (Yes yes, I know I know...). Anyway, she wants cheap cheap cheap. We sat down to talk and I gave her my final price. She STILL stalled, despite crying while we talked, and I'm still waiting to hear back from her what she wants to do.

So, I stopped waiting on her. She has taken months and months, well, her entire pregnancy really. She keeps saying 2 weeks 2 weeks we'll talk again in 2 weeks but doesn't really happen.

So, this week I've been doing interviews. I just signed a toddler age 2 and have 3 interviews for 1 infant spot so I can pick who I want most. So I've filled the spots this week and as soon as I have contracts and deposits in hand I'll tell her the offer has expired and her spots have been filled as of November 1st.
Good for you!

Honestly had you simply continued to wait around for her, you would have been setting a bad stage with this family then as DCM would think it was always up to her and that she is the one calling the shots since you just waited around.

I hope you get the deposits and contracts in hand soon.

It will be good for this other DCM to see the results of her procrastination.

It wasn't like you didn't give her enough time.