View Single Post
BABYLUVER 11:32 AM 09-29-2012
^
The same thing happened to me. I had her child for over 2 years and she got pregnant, swore the day she was in labor and everything, that they'd return June 6, 2011 (Baby was born in mid-April). June 6th came and went. I waited til Friday of that week, thinking maybe it was me who got the date wrong. I called that Friday and no return call. I called again that following Monday, and nothing. So, I texted about a week later that I would not hold any spaces. I FINALLY got a call around June 20th informing me that they would not be returning, because she decided to stay home. In the same breath, she told me she took the baby to a church daycare instead, because I didn't have a church-based curriculum. I asked her "So are you working or not? You just said you were going to be staying home" She got quiet, said she had to go. I found out (Not hard, since she's a reporter) that guess what? She returned to work the date she first gave me and never intended on quitting her job. She just wanted that church-based care she slipped and told me about in error. I was very much lied to.

I think that maybe this was similar to what your dcm was going thru, but didn't know how to tell you she wasn't coming back. Stalling is a form of basically quitting w/o the balls to just say that's what they want to do.