View Single Post
AmandasFCC 12:33 PM 10-16-2009
hi Jacky,

I'm in Canada. In BC our homeowners insurance will cover only unlicensed daycares but you need to look into that for your own area. In mine I was able to go our local referral agency to get the names of companies which offer daycare insurance. As far as I can tell here, insurance in relatively inexpensive, and a very good investment. Hope that helps!