View Single Post
jokalima 03:58 PM 06-19-2012
No, I just called today and she told me that I would get fined if someone works here w/out being approved 1st, and I told her that they are taking to much time to get people approved and she said that she was aware of it but nothing could be done

I know this because my aunt sent an application in March for substitute, still waiting, I call every week and they say is still in process I have a friend who submitted another application for another home DC and the same thing. Is just so upsetting.

Then I asked her if the person could start as a volunteer, because back in January a student ask to volunteer here and I called the regulation dept. to clear it with them, they told me she could come and work with me and did not need to fill any papers, medical, nothing not even background check, they did tell me that, so I ask today if the person could start as a volunteer and the answer is that I was breaking the law back in January because someone misinformed me about the volunteer situation.

I remember that the persona on the phone back in Jan. told me that in the regulations there was nothing specific about volunteers in HDC and that because of that they would let me have a volunteer. So maybe I should call tomorrow an mention that to them, that there is nothing on the regulations that is specific about this and I should not be punished for trying to get help.
Will I get in to trouble if I push it?