View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:40 AM 02-02-2021
Oh just no no no no no a thousand times no. Don't even let them back in the door. NO
Not a good fit dcm. She made the ultimate mistake(honestly just 1 huge mistake among many) about holding and cuddling their child to fall asleep. If anybody ever intends to place their child into someone else's care, holding and cuddling them for sleeping purposes is a huge NO. AND she never told you during the interview because she knew what would happen.
I tried a dcg, for not even a week. She was the same way; I couldn't put her down for nap and she'd scream the whole time plus she was at my heels begging to be picked up all day long; it took all the time to dote on her and no one else. By Wednesday I told dcm I could finish out the week but that was it. Dcm took her to a center and I don't know what magic they performed but 2 weeks later she was sleeping on a cot. A bit forward in time and dcm wanted to bring her back because I had her sibling; I accepted and she was fine. But dcm was always upfront with me and treated all the other dcks with respect they deserved.

Your dcm?? Too many NOs.