View Single Post
MotherNature 06:15 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by Starburst:
I would report the message to the site supervisors and ask them to take it down because I think it is a troll (actually more a form of cyber bullying/ libel). A mature adult wouldn't do that, they would contact the proper authorities themselves and if it were true I think someone who is seriously trying to warn people would pick a more concerned and articulate way to express it. Plus even if a parent would stoop that low, most adult wouldn't use that text typing for something that important.

Plus the hyperbole ("All the kids") is usually a sign that it is probably a teenager (or some random drunk loser with nothing better to do) just looked through the phone book and picked a random business to slander. It could also just be someone who doesn't like her (i.e. an ex) who is trying to get revenge for something. Who knows it could even be another child care provider in the area.

P.S. I just looked at it again, if you read it carefully you will see the major grammar mistakes, you can tell it's most likely some punk kid. Also notice how he said "the lady at _____" instead of saying her name. Most likely they don't even know that person.
YUP- all of this.