Thread: Cancel That!
View Single Post
TXhomedaycare 02:41 PM 07-20-2016
I did it! I gave her the notice and processed her a partial refund and she said that she understood and that it was fair. I am always professional and polite but I have hit my limit. My contract says I can term immediately if needed. Mom said she has not being consistent again a home so he has been tired this week and he has not been following his behavior chart at home like before (I believe the reward chart is working against her because I think he feels he needs to be bad first to get her attention and then be good to get back to getting rewards).

I am not only a childcare provider I am a mother of 2 boys (who just left my office job 2 years ago) and if my child was acting crazy like him I would have pulled them myself or said thank you for trying and moved on before the provider termed me. If I have to miss work because my child was not acting appropriately I would not blame that on the provider it sounds like a problem between my child and me and that the provider had no choice but to say no. If I dont want to deal my bad child I dont expect anyine else to want to do it either. Then again my children would never act the way he acted and not felt my wrath the first time

I hope this is a wake up call for mom that she needs to put on her big girl panties and get to parenting. I truly will miss the little boy because he was smart and knew how to be good but he was constantly acting out for whatever reason (divorce, dad lost custody, mom had new boyfriend but he left and came back). I tried for 2 years but I can't save them all. I will still sleep well tonight because I tried my best.