View Single Post
JoseyJo 11:49 AM 07-23-2013
Thank you for the backbone shoring up guys! Thankfully there have not been any lasting injuries from this dcb (red marks, but that is it so far) but I think that is luck and his strength level more than a sign of his aggression level.

I do agree that the more words I give her the more excuses she gives me- I just don't want her pulling and badmouthing me I guess. I am afraid it makes it look like I am not capable of controlling the children in my care.
I totally agree though that I will loose other children and my reputation if he continues to be aggressive.

I did not alter the agreement other than adding his name and the reasons for the plan. I really love the plan - thank you so much!

I think I will put in 3 instances then suspension, I am sure she will pull if he is suspended and I really do hate to see him go, but I have to do what is best for the group and honestly if we are doing something "wrong" here that is causing that kind of aggression we must not be the right fit for that particular child!