View Single Post
mia 08:04 AM 02-02-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
You need to REQUIRE NOT ask for two things:
  • A FULL diagnosis or write up from the Dr that child is eating and well within the spectrum they should be at for their age.
  • A VIDEO of the child eating like mom claims at home. A FULL video of child eating a FULL meal.

If mom cannot supply those two things I would not move forward and would terminate care.

I cannot help a child if the parent does not FIRST help the child.

I call BS on everything the mom/dad are saying and would not agree to provide care until you have received the documentation required above to move forward

Without that info you are just treading water and not at all moving forward.

Something is fundamentally wrong here and you need to get to the truth before you can make your next move.

If mom refuses to supply those things then term. It's too much of a liability to you and there is NO WAY I'd be willing to put everything I've worked for on the line for a parent that can't be honest for their own child's benefit
Thank you BlackCat... I full agree, unfortunatly mom is not going to give me a Dr.'s note nor a video of child eating.. I can hear it now.. ( There's no way I'm not doing that because child is eating fine at home and I'm not paying for a note from the Dr. when the Dr. is not concerned at all and neither am I...).