View Single Post
earlystart 03:06 PM 12-16-2014
some people will close their daycare for doctor appointments (and not charge the parents for that time), so in that case you'd probably make the appointment really early, and open the daycare later than usual - or make the appointment as late as possible, then close the daycare early. Other people have a back-up person who is licensed to substitute for them, just have to make sure it follows licensing guidelines. The kind of wear and tear I've experienced is dirty carpets, dirty walls, scuffs on furniture, people kicking over my solar lights in the lawn, and just the fact that you're using your house for 10+ hours a day, so every appliance is getting used more frequently, from the heater to garbage disposal to dishwasher, filtered water, lights (bulbs go out more frequently), sinks and toilets get more use, your vacuum will get more use. But for me the carpet is the biggest issue, especially right by the front entrance. I keep a big rug there, but it slips around sometimes and people get their dirty shoes on it every once in a while, which adds up over time.